This job is no longer available
This is an excellent opportunity to join WEXAS Travel, a prestigious brand operating within the leisure and business travel sectors. Reporting to the eBusiness Manager, the eBusiness Coordinator will play a crucial role within the Marketing team with a responsibility to provide support in key business areas.
These include the production and maintenance of websites, implementing SEO and PPC strategies, administration/resolution of queries raised through the eMarketing mailbox and the preparation of ad-hoc reports on activity using a variety of analytics tools - continually seeking to improve ROI and drive improved campaign effectiveness..
Key responsibilities include:
• Website development
• Email marketing
• Web analytics and reporting
• Social media
• A/B split and multivariate testing
• Intranet development and management
Required technical skills:
• Strong HTML & CSS
• Paid search (Google Adwords preferred)
• Social Media
Desirable technical skills:
We are looking for someone with:
• A University Degree or equivalent in Web Technology/Digital Marketing/
Computer science or similar
• Previous experience of creating website pages and using publishing
solutions (Content Management Systems)
• Good analytical skills and conceptual thinking
• Articulate in both written and verbal communication
• Excellent Mac & PC skills - Use of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• 21 days annual leave - rising to 26 after 3 years
• Free annual travel insurance
• Optional BUPA private medical insurance - WEXAS pay 50% in first 3 years, 100% after that
• Eyetest vouchers
• Interest free Season ticket loan
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Personnel & Training Coordinator
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.