This job is no longer available
Help millions of online customers to enjoy the latest fashion through Clothing at Tesco – a rapidly growing e-commerce business that’s part of the world’s largest retailer.
With your help, we want to establish F&F as one of the biggest global fashion brands online.
We’re not your average online clothes retailer. Our range is updated every 6-8 weeks with the
latest trends, whether it’s our F&F label or top name brands – all at the price and quality that Tesco customers expect.
You’ll join a team of people who love working in online fashion. They’re a trendy bunch with high expectations and they’re ready to help you grow your career.
To execute the customer’s ordering experience (front end)—from initial contact through to placing an order and ongoing account management and ‘remote’ engagement with the brand. This involves responsibility for the translation of the F&F and our brands online (e.g. look and feel of the website), ensuring production ready design is superbly executed to set standards and customer expectations are exceeded.
• Previous experience of Web Design
• Management of the critical path, suppliers and budget
• Good understanding of licenses and usage rights
• Understanding of web analytics tools eg. Omniture, Google Analytics
• Good understanding of usability/user interaction principles and requirements
• Experience of page optimisation and accessibility
If working in fashion with some of the best in the business isn’t enough, you could also get the
• Share in our success with a profit sharing and bonus scheme
• Save money with exclusive staff discounts and a Privilege Card
• Plan for the future with a pension scheme and life assurance
• Get discounted rates on health cash plans, dental cover and private medical insurance
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job to email@example.com