This job is no longer available
Smithers Information (part of The Smithers Group) is a leading provider of events, publications and consultancy to industry. We are looking to recruit a Search Marketing Executive as part of a drive to improve the visibility of our website portfolio.
As our Search Marketing Executive you will play a key role in developing both a tactical and strategic SEO plan, taking responsibility for growing this channel as a revenue stream. Reporting to the Head of Online, you will liaise with colleagues at all levels and develop a set of KPIs for senior managers to understand Search performance within their respective businesses.
Working within the Online team, you will:
• Perform an audit of all sites within the portfolio, identifying areas for improvement
• Define and execute Search marketing campaigns which support the objectives and targets of the business groups
• Analyse, report on and improve the Search performance of the Web portfolio.
• Provide knowledge and support across the business on SEO best practice
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 12 months relevant experience
• An excellent understanding of SEO best practice and tactics
• Proven experience in increasing rankings, relevant traffic, visibility and conversions from SEO
• In-depth knowledge of keyword research
• The ability to use website analytics data to discover trends and deliver business insight
• Experience of determining ROI from SEO efforts
• Experience of integrating PPC and social media into SEO campaigns
You will be a team player with excellent time management and communication skills, with strong analytical skills and able to work on multiple projects at once.
A degree in marketing, business, communications or a relevant subject is desirable.
Contact / Application Details
Apply in writing enclosing CV to: Chris Noon, Smithers Information, Cleeve Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7RU, OR email email@example.com
For further information please contact Chris Noon at firstname.lastname@example.org