This job is no longer available
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to Salmon's UK marketing department and lead generation efforts, with the overall aim of supporting the achievement of Salmon's annual revenue targets.
Experience in business-to-business (B2B) marketing in a high-tech (software, hardware or IT services) is preferred. You will naturally enjoy demonstrating skills related to integrated marketing programmes, and enjoy working well with internal stakeholders.
You'll enjoy understanding and communicating Salmon's brand values and messaging as you successfully help to execute and measure integrated lead generation campaigns.
• Help to execute and measure integrated marketing programmes, against agreed objectives and budget
• Maintain and update the Salmon website
• Order branded goods – new and repeat, obtaining samples/quantities
• Liaise with suppliers – printing, website maintenance, direct mail etc
• Assist with market research – profiling countries, industries and target companies
• Assist with execution of seminars, webinars, exhibitions, user groups, email marketing
• Work with salespeople and account managers on a day-to-day basis, providing support for their activities
• Assist with creating content for internal and external communication, email, web and print based such as email and blog posts
• Assist with distribution and promotion of press releases, case studies, blog posts and other content
• Liaise with Salmon's business partners, suppliers and affiliates in a professional and conscientious manner
• Maintain marketing relationships, processes and systems with business partners and affiliates
• Maintain Salmon’s CRM system (Salesforce), sourcing and managing data for external communication, tracking campaign activity and lead management
• Maintain, monitor and contribute to social media incl. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter
• Update the Purchase Order system – raising PO’s, filing, sharing with accounts team
• Filing and administration duties
The successful candidate will need to have the following:
• One year or more B2B digital marketing experience (high-tech industry preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
Experience in the following is desirable:
• UK IT Software and Services market
• Successful execution and measurement of lead generation campaigns
• Assisting with seminars and conferences
• Tracking campaign performance against objectives
• Assisting with integrated marketing campaigns: - PR, events, email marketing, web, social media
• Using Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems to track and report on marketing campaigns
• Effective copywriting for corporate website, emails, direct mail, press releases
• PR Administration
• Using Cisionpoint (Salmon’s press release list creation and distribution platform), Press Index (Salmon’s press monitoring service)
• Using Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Google Analytics
• Degree educated ideally
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Founded 23 years ago, Salmon is a highly innovative global systems integrator, with an 'on-time, on-budget' approach to the design, development, implementation and management of complex commerce based projects. Salmon's services are increasingly embraced by the leading names in retail, wholesale and insurance markets. Customers like Swiss Re, Argos, Game, Selfridges, Novae and Halfords continue to return to Salmon for its ability to build and integrate business-led systems that add measurable competitive value to their day-to-day operations and to their bottom line. They’ve come to trust Salmon to quickly understand their business needs, create realistic development schedules, and efficiently deliver solutions to plan – all based around an ethos and guarantee that removes virtually all risk from successful project roll-outs. Which is why Salmon, through its offices in the United Kingdom, United States, Australia and China, is able to ensure projects finish on schedule and deliver all the competitive, operational and financial advantages expected of them.
Salmon is headquartered in Watford, Hertfordshire. For more details about Salmon visit www.salmon.com