This job is no longer available
Stream:20 is a leading digital marketing consultancy based in London (City) with an impressive list of clients such as BSkyB, Betfair and Sony.
We are currently growing our high-calibre consultancy team and we are looking for talented, professional, experienced individuals to work on a range of high-profile projects.
As a Stream:20 consultant you will spend time working on-site at the client’s office as well as Stream:20 offices in Central London.
We provide a positive working environment, a very supportive management team and host regular social events throughout the year.
There is a defined career progression path with opportunities for promotion.
Other benefits: Bonus Scheme, Bupa, Extended holidays
Job Description and Candidate Details
We are currently looking for someone to join the team with expertise in several of the following disciplines;
• Display media
• Email marketing/eCRM
• Affiliate marketing
• Social Media
• Mobile marketing
• Digital marketing management (channel management)
A minimum of 3 year’s experience is required. Blue-chip client background essential.
• Thought leadership
• Strategy formation
• Strategy implementation and/or managing external agencies to implement
• Senior stakeholder liaison
• Presentations to senior management/stakeholders
• Background in managing and implementing large scale digital marketing channels – you will have worked with large budgets
• Understanding of opportunities/effectiveness/limitations of various digital marketing channels and techniques
• Ability to consult into both senior management and manager level teams
• Work well under pressure to tight deadlines
• Motivated by targets / results
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Stream:20 is a meritocracy - exciting career progression opportunities will exist for the successful candidate.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Matt Barker - Joint MD
Please send CV and SALARY EXPECTATIONS to: