This job is no longer available
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive to join the fast-growing Content for Marketing division of the Press Association, the national news agency for the UK and Ireland.
The Content for Marketing division produces bespoke digital content for a range of business and consumer brands, including some of the biggest companies in the UK.
It’s an exciting and expanding part of the company, which serves a rapidly growing market. More and more businesses are allocating greater budgets to the creation of compelling, engaging content as part of their digital marketing strategy. Backed by our heritage in journalism and quality content creation, we are uniquely placed to provide this in-demand service.
Content for Marketing is now looking for an experienced sales person to join its expanding team. The Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for growth across various industry sectors including Finance, Insurance, E-Commerce and FMCG by evolving existing relationships and consulting with clients to develop new opportunities.
This role requires an experienced professional with a proven knowledge of the digital and social landscape and an understanding of how companies market themselves through online content across all channels. The successful candidate should be able to communicate at the highest levels, and demonstrate a genuine consultative sales manner.
In return, we can offer you a desirable product to sell, great USPs, great contacts and a very competitive salary and benefits package
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate :
• Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals.
• Experience of strategic, solution based sales and the developing of new business; for an online agency, media company, or online business.
• Entrepreneurial and creative approach to business development.
• The ability to understand and respond effectively to tenders and related sales documents.
• The ability to identify new opportunities and then creatively match services to the needs of the client.
• A consultative sales manner with a firm grasp of the sales process.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
• The desire to work as part of a team, including close liaison with technical, editorial and legal departments.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.