This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This quickly growing business has been helping online retailers increase their revenues through improved personalisation and recommendations. With an array of fantastic household names in place, you’ll be helping them with the next stage in their development - it’s an exciting time for them and you.
About the Role...
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales director with 8 years sales experience and 5 years focused on new business in ecommerce sector. You’d be experienced managing sales and margin growth in an Enterprise market, preferably operating a Strategic Partners and direct sales model. Your other responsibilities are:
• Developing and evolving the EMEA sales and strategic plan in line with overall financial and strategic objectives
• Building effective and lasting relationships with a number of the company’s channel partners
• To lead the sales team, comprised of business development managers and business development executives
• Fostering a developmental environment that encourages enterprise and the development and growth of their strategic selling skills
• Responsible for business development, in particular, identifying opportunities and driving enterprise sales expansion into new territories
• Preparing sales forecasts, budget and analysis reports, P&L responsibility
• Presenting progress to internal stakeholders at all levels within the company
• Maintaining a high level of weekly activity consisting of client appointments and outbound calls
• Delivering against determined sales targets
• Exudes personal gravitas, excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Must have really strong commercial acumen, along with the demonstrable ability to negotiate large contracts at the highest levels of customer organizations
• Outstanding leadership and motivational qualities
• Self-motivated, action oriented and resilient
• Influencing skills, strong emotional intelligence and a pragmatic, high integrity approach, combined with the confidence and lateral thought capability to challenge the status quo
• Professional, friendly and have the ability to ask ‘difficult’ questions
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to me Adam or give me a call on 07703 189303