This job is no longer available
We are working on behalf of a leading consumer business, with a number of distinctive brands known all over the world. Due to continued success and on-going expansion, they are seeking to further build their Digital team, with the recruitment of a Web Design & Development Manager to be based in the Middle East.
In this role you will provide leadership to a team of web design managers and developers and take ownership of the web design strategy and on-going site development to ensure the business delivers a best in class web experience.
• Ensure all site builds adhere to brand guidelines from wireframe through to delivery and on-going development whilst implementing best in class practise to maximise usability.
• Recommend user journey and strategic changes to enhance user experience and maximise conversion.
• Develop plans for usability improvement, enhanced site functionality, customer journey improvements and conversion.
• Communicate brand standards to web designers as required, approve logo and campaign creative usage on all produced digital materials.
• Establish efficient processes and best practise with all internal functions – brand team and Corporate Marketing, as well as external agencies (where applicable).
• Ensure the delivery of effective creative work and clean code against tight deadlines.
• Develop web site creative guidelines for all site assets as well as email template design to support eCRM program.
• Establish and monitor web site design and usability quality standards.
• Create and maintain web content in conjunction with other web editors and input changes to content in CMS, including required metadata and rich data.
• Ensuring content is managed across the site, the site structure principles are maintained and a consistent look and feel is maintained throughout all web properties.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Web Design & Development Manager
Salary: £40-50k + exceptional benefits package - TAX FREE
Location: Middle East
Contact: Charlie Allen
Tel: 0207 4921848
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and e-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!