This job is no longer available
A brilliant opportunity has become available for a passionate and driven User Experience Manager to join the eCommerce and Multi-Channel team of our leading multi-channel client.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for delivering engaging digital experiences throughout a variety of channels and devices across International markets and territories.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Delivering the user experience for all new multi-channel sites and digital touch points launched in international territories.
• Identifying, creating, managing and delivering opportunities and business initiatives to drive continuous improvements to the user experience across multi-channel sites and digital touch points.
• Exploiting existing platform capability and working with internal teams to help deliver improvements to the existing user experience for new digital touch points.
• Identifying and applying user experience trends and innovation to meet evolving customer behaviours and needs.
• Working with user experience designers, research, visual design and development internal teams and partners to deliver best digital user experiences for customers.
• Translating customers and business needs, goals, motivations and behaviours in a simple, intuitive, useful and engaging experience across digital touch points.
Key skills and experience required to apply:
• Strong and proven experience of e-commerce, digital user experience and usability including development of user journeys and wireframing for big web and mobile devices.
• Previous experience of working on international/global sites (desirable).
• Proven understanding of the principles and experienced in the practises of User Centred Design.
• Sound working knowledge of digital and cross channel customer shopping behaviours, and customer tracking and research methods.
• Driver of user experience innovation and change.
• Project Management experience in a digital development environment.
• Solid general business and analytical skills.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.