This job is no longer available
Starting life as an intelligent gift finding application, 15gifts now offers advanced decision engine software that can be integrated to any eCommerce website to boost conversion rates and generate invaluable consumer insights - helping customers quickly find their ideal product.
We are an exciting startup that's growing rapidly and we now work with some of the largest corporations and SME's in the UK, including Virgin Media, Orange, Ernest Jones and T-Mobile.
Following significant growth over the last six months, we are now looking for a new member of the team to manage a selection of our key clients as well as helping to drive the product forward.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, highly experienced and tech savvy person with a big interest in all things digital who wants to be part of an exciting and fast moving project.
You’re most important task will be to develop and maintain the great relationships that we’ve built with our key clients but you will also:
- Develop an understanding of key clients' businesses and challenges
- Analyse data to drive improvements in performance
- Identify new revenue opportunities and, where needed, work with the sales team to close these opportunities
- Work with the development team on optimisations and product enhancements in your portfolio
- Attend regular meetings with the client to discuss performance and reporting - ensuring that expectations are always met
What we offer...
- Hugely exciting opportunity to be an early employee in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to work with superb developers and designers
- Fun, informal and creative place to work
- Opportunity to input into all aspects of the business
- Time to create and develop your own ideas
- Birthdays off work
- Endless cups of tea
- 2 years of account management experience, preferably in digital
- Experience of developing revenue driven relationships in large corporations or SME’s
- Tech savvy – happy to use analytics to drive improvements
- Impressive in early pitches and happy to take control of clients at an early stage
- Outstanding at writing clear and inspiring emails
- Strategically astute
- Organised and obsessed with detail
- Interested in the latest digital and online trends
- A positive energy to have in the office
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Application email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this all sounds like you, please send your CV or Linkedin profile to the email address above, along with a brief explanation of why you think you'd be a perfect addition to the team.