This job is no longer available
About the Company…
Our client is a well-known FMCG brand that is looking to increase online conversion from targeted markets and to increase the efficiency of the online sales process looking for opportunities to substantially grow revenue.
About the Role...
A pivotal role to analyse the online sales channels and deliver actionable insight to improve conversion rates.
• Identify activities and trends through detailed tracking of the direct ecommerce channel and provide the team with invaluable insight.
• Provide strategic recommendations to the Online Trading Managers to help them convert more online sales on a daily basis.
• Analyse traffic sources; customer behaviour; competitor sites; customer journey; bounce rates etc…
• Produce and analyse daily, weekly KPI reports presenting key site-wide, website metrics including Visits, Demand, Slippage, Get to Product, Conversion, AOV, Abandonment, Bounce etc.
• Deliver key insights into customer journeys and key customer purchasing drivers from Google Analytics, providing the business with recommendations for UX and functional improvements.
• Maintain and develop internal tracking requirements for existing and new website features and activities.
• Develop a deep understanding of their customers and their online behaviour, building segments and profiles of core customer groups.
• Responsible for hitting agreed KPI’s through intelligent research and recommendations provided to the trading and marketing teams.
• Passionate about and have solid experience in web analytics within online retail.
• Knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Omniture, Hitwise). Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Technical experience of analytical tracking, website tagging and creating intricate funnels.
• Strategic marketing and retail ecommerce experience – 3 years within an ecommerce department.
• An enthusiastic & flexible working attitude with a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis
• Highly numerate with strong commercial acumen.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Adam O’Riley, a call on 07703 189 303 or email me your CV quoting ref: T336919AO and I'll call you.