This job is no longer available
About the Company...
A specialist, award winning multi-channel retailer with a brand known for the sheer quality of their product design, colourful range and innovative ideas.
About the Role...
An ambitious and organised Marketing Manager to work in conjunction with the Ecommerce Manager to develop all online and offline marketing channels including affiliates, search, social, PR, direct mail, email, catalogues, print advertising, partnerships, events and trade channels.
• Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will have a great deal of autonomy to manage and fulfil your key duties.
• Your KPI’s will be based around creating, managing and delivering great new ideas to help promote the brand and product range across multiple channels.
• Affiliate marketing is a key, lucrative channel that requires an experienced marketer to develop further, increasing conversions and reducing the overall CPA.
• The management and timely delivery of their mail order catalogue and multiple email marketing campaigns is crucial and requires a creative and organised individual capable of multi-tasking and managing both internal content delivery and external distribution channels to ensure everything runs like clockwork.
• Creating campaign and product content that can be provided to resources/suppliers managing Aff/PR/SEO/PPC and social will help make the role creative & fun
• Opportunities to develop new channels and grow recent initiatives such as developing B2B trade / wholesale / events and looking into emerging online channels such as mobile marketing.
• Significant experience of all marketing for a retail/ecommerce brand
• Experience of Affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, Email, Social etc…
• Offline marketing experience of channels such as Direct mail, specifically mail order catalogues and inserts is desired.
• A proactive, energetic and organised individual able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Experience of building relationships, negotiating with and managing third parties
• Trouble shooting technical issues across multiple online and offline channels with the resolve to fix the problem and get the job done.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV quoting ref: G336210BS and I'll call you.