This job is no longer available
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Integrated Digital Marketing Consultant to join our Digital Marketing Team based at our Head Office in Exeter. In this role you will be responsible for managing and driving the digital marketing campaign for a selection of high profile clients.
You should be a highly skilled all rounder in digital marketing with the ability to advise clients on strategy, look after clients as well as undertake hand on fulfilment yourself.
Joining a team of more than 20 digital experts including 5 marketing consultants like yourself, you will need to be an all rounder with great knowledge in your subject.
Key duties for this role are:
• Day-to-day management of digital marketing campaigns and strategies for client campaigns
• Managing and advising on search engine optimisation and paid search campaigns
• Conceiving and implementing social buzz campaigns
• Monitoring social media online
• Understanding marketing via channels
• Understanding and implementing content marketing campaigns
• Utilising multiple media and briefing the design team to produce infographics, videos and media as required
• Briefing our copywriters to create unique and compelling content for clients
• Onsite conversion optimisation
• Use of Google analytics
• Understanding of how to use sort cards, funnels, conversion rates, MVT and AB testing
• Manage and implement email marketing as an integral part of a campaign
• Manage internal and external relationships on behalf of the Digital Marketing team
• Be a subject matter expert in the Digital Marketing field, by staying abreast of the latest E-Business and technological techniques and developments.
• Successful implementation of campaign activity (brand and acquisition) online.
• Report on progress to clients and make recommendations
• Attend meetings nationally
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Send your CV and supporting information to email@example.com or call 0845 869 7654 if you have any questions.