This job is no longer available
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for our well-established retail client. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a coherent B2B strategy for the brand.
Working closely with the B2C Manager you will ensure that both B2B and B2C channels maximise the potential of the internet and social media.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
• Effectively business partner with global partners and stakeholders in the development and delivery of long and short-term strategies to ensure that B2B KPI’s are achieved.
• Through matrix management lead and motivate the specialists within the ecommerce team to optimise site experience, online communication strategy and drive representative engagement.
• Ownership for the integration of B2B processes with key stakeholders to ensure that the content on the sites is relevant, up to date and delivers the KPI’s in line with business objectives.
• Develop and deliver strategies for cross selling and up selling across the B2B sites to maximise AOV.
Key experience required to apply:
• 3-5 years digital experience demonstrating ownership and delivery against key KPI’s.
• The ability to demonstrate a breadth of knowledge of digital development.
• Experience in eMarketing and web analytics.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.