This job is no longer available
Our client is a global B2B services provider. They have a diverse client base and provide a wide range of different services for companies in numerous vertical markets. They are looking to hire a talented E-Communications & Intranet Manager to own and develop the internal and external communications strategy.
• Take ownership and manage the intranet platform ensuring that the sites have up to date information for the business users
• Produce training materials and conduct training for the intranet editors
• Maintain corporate websites to promote the company externally to clients, prospects, influencers, job seekers etc
• Work closely with various internal teams to ensure collaborative global solutions are achieved
• Support the UK & IE business on projects to develop new online tools to help improve productivity and make tasks more efficient
• Prepare and conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) of online tools to continually improve their usability
• Manage relationships internally, externally and with 3rd parties in order to reflect the current business requirements
• To manage and develop the Intranet Editor to ensure a consistent service to the business
• To monitor and provide monthly statistical reports on both corporate website and intranet sites to identify key trends and make improvements
You will ideally have experience gained from working in a large organisation in a similar role and be able to demonstrate exceptional project and stakeholder management skills and be comfortable liaising with senior management. You will have a good understanding of intranet sites and how web design and development can be used to improve them. You will have a good knowledge of digital channels, a flexible and adaptable approach and excellent time management skills. Strong analytical skills will also be key as will the ability to produce and understand statistical reports.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: E-Communications & Intranet Manager
Salary: £35-45k plus bonus and benefits
Contact: Charlie Allen
Tel: 0207 4921848
Referral Reward: £250
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!