This job is no longer available
We have a great new role working for an innovative and multi-award winning Digital Agency in Berkshire! Following a great period of success, they are looking to add to their talented Digital Team with a number of specialist roles.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Web Designer with a real passion for user interface design, who loves designing across digital, mobile and social platforms.
As well as being fluent with the usual software packages, you should have experience working in an agency delivery digital projects across web, mobile and social. The ability to write (and spell!) is also greatly appreciated.
You should be sociable, and a good communicator who enjoys being part of the team, and likes to get in front of clients from time to time.
Working closely with the Senior Creative Team, the Digital Designer consistently executes designs that connect brands with audiences in distinctive, effective and sustainable ways, displaying your talent for innovative thinking, visual flair and deep understanding of interactive creativity and design.
Key responsibilities / duties
• Working with the team to produce inspiring communication ideas that transcend digital and social channels
• Work effectively with the Project Management team to develop solutions that clearly meet given briefs and / or client objectives, as well as timelines and budgets
• Liaise with the Development Team to ensure the best creative solutions are realised, implemented and delivered
• Delegate upwards for support where necessary
• Present creative work to the Head of Creative and clients
• 2+ years agency experience as a Designer
• A good graphic design related degree is preferred
• Good knowledge of conversion driven design, interaction design, technology and usability
• Good oral, written, and presentation skills
• A strong portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing great projects across multiple digital touch points, including web, mobile and social
• A good eye for colour, type and composition
• Implicit understanding and clarity of thinking in how brands are expressed in the digital form
• An excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience of working with Project Managers to ensure projects are feasible within set timescales and budgets
• Experience of working to tight deadlines
• Attention to detail is a must
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Digital Designer
Salary: £25-35K+ Benefits
Contact: Daniel Pincott
Referral Reward: £300
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!