This job is no longer available
We are searching for an enthusiastic and motivated Ecommerce Coordinator to join our growing online marketing team.
You will work alongside the Ecommerce Manager, assisting in developing & growing the revenue of our ecommerce website and improving the customer experience online.
• Ensuring all content, including product specifications, are up to date and correct.
• Setting up new products/ranges/categories on the website.
• Build promotions & pages for marketing campaigns using the CMS system
• Plan, coordinate and implement all aspects of merchandising for the website in consultation with the Ecommerce Manager
• Produce web friendly copy for promotions across the site
• To foresee any issues that may affect the website and to take the necessary action to proactively resolve them.
• Provide support in planning, setting up and implanting online promotions and discounts.
• Brief & work with web designer on optimizing the onsite creative
• Produce site analytics reports in line with key website KPIs on a weekly basis
• Work with the DC Operations Manager and the Supply Chain Manager to maintain optimal inventory level
• Work with customer services team on implementing customer feedback to continually improve the customer experience
• Monitor competitor activity and offer recommendations/ideas for improvements to the site where necessary.
Key skills and competencies:
• Proven experience in an ecommerce environment (international ecommerce experience an advantage)
• Experience of using Content Management Systems
• Experience of online merchandising preferable
• Good copywriting skills
• An interest in Ecommerce
• Analytical with a strong trading focus
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic team player
• Strong organisational skills & ability to work to tight deadlines
• Basic HTML experience an advantage
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Head of HR, Crabtree & Evelyn
Please email a covering letter, detailing your current remuneration package, and CV explaining your suitability for the job.