This job is no longer available
We have a brand new role working for one of the world’s leading leisure and entertainment brands! Based in a beautiful Surrey setting, this company is experiencing tremendous online growth and as such is looking to add to its digital team with an Online Revenue & Pricing Analyst
Working across all commercial business functions, you will be responsible for interpreting pricing data, product performance, sales, market intelligence, analytics and campaign performance to understand the effect on pricing and overall yield / revenue.
• The primary function for this role will ensure that the business continually drives volume at the highest yield through the online channel in accordance with strategy and channel guidelines.
• The role is responsible for developing an acute awareness of the relevant operating division’s commercial strategy and its profitable application within ecommerce and across the range of products sold online.
• It will recommend pricing strategies to exploit local market conditions and deliver incremental volume optimised for each digital channel (desktop/mobile)
• Together with the attraction marketing teams the role will deliver insight to draw conclusions as to the relative success and ROI of their online marketing campaigns.
• It will have responsibility for monitoring the business performance of certain online product categories and reporting against them to the ecommerce team and specific product owners.
• This role will challenge the pricing strategies of the attractions using robust analysis to ensure we can improve the commercial position of the online channel.
• By assessing internal sales drivers, external market trends and seasonal peaks and troughs, the role will be instrumental in ensuring the profitability of our online sales channel in accordance with our Group strategy and channel guidelines.
• The role will bring important insight to the promotional teams as well by assessing how the yield from certain promotions is effecting overall profit margins for the online channel and making recommendations to accelerate or reduce the volume/ discount margin available for online promotions.
• A good understanding of the psychology of judgement and decision making in consumer purchases would also be useful.
• Experience of a Direct to Consumer Business, having held a reporting role in such a company
• Preferably CIMA or ACCA qualified, or actively working to achieve this
• High quality Powerpoint skills, with proven track record in delivering Business Reporting
• Highly experienced and capable in Excel
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Online Revenue & Pricing Analyst
Salary: £45k - £55k + excellent benefits
Contact: Daniel Pincott
Referral Reward: £400
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!