This job is no longer available
Our client is one of the UK’s best known premium retailers renowned for their commitment to quality. As part of an on-going expansion of their digital & e-commerce teams they are looking to hire a talented E-Commerce Systems Project Manager to deliver the new website and mobile proposition.
• Project manage all projects to meet agreed timescales and budget
• Manage delivery of new website as well as mobile sites and mobile apps
• Provide and maintain clear project documentation and process to support a consistent approach
• Effectively communicate progress, risks and issues to key stakeholders
• Develop good working relationships/stake holder management with relevant parties
• Provide guidance and support to systems workstream leaders
• Make sure the project is adequately resourced
• Ensure the successful integration of all third party software and hardware.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in both IT and Project Management with a solid understanding of how IT/Systems operate as well as experience of working on B2C e-commerce and mobile based sites. Candidates will demonstrate exceptional relationship-building, communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a keen interest in technology and experience of working with Clarity Workbench or Microsoft Project and a working knowledge of UML
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: E-Commerce Systems Project Manager
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 + bonus and benefits
Location: Home Counties
Contact: Charlie Allen
Tel: 0207 4921848
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!