This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading provider of technology products and services. As part of their commitment to developing the business and improving their digital proposition they are relaunching their website and are looking to hire a talented Web Content Specialist to help deliver the project and manage the ongoing rollout across their European estate.
In this role you will be expected to manage marketing and supplier content on the website ensuring that it is accurate, reliable and on brand.
• Own and manage all online content and the content lifecycle
• Manage the creation, editing and revision of content to ensure that is always current and complete
• Manage the end to end content process with copywriters, business approval and translation where necessary
• Ensure the product range online is up to date and complete and is published on time
• Implement Search Engine Optimisation best practice
• Update and create marketing microsites
You will be an extremely well organised Web Content Executive with exceptional attention to detail and excellent decision-making skills. You will be able to build relationships with and manage internal stakeholders and be comfortable managing projects to completion.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Web Content Specialist
Salary: £35-40k plus bonus and benefits
Location: Home Counties
Contact: Charlie Allen
Tel: 0207 4921848
Referral Reward: £250
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!