This job is no longer available
Our client is a well-established multi-channel retailer looking to greatly expand their e-commerce team. Due to this, they are looking for an enthusiastic Online Marketing individual to develop and maintain the acquisition and retention marketing plan for e-commerce.
Reporting to the Director of E-commerce, the successful candidate will manage the online acquisition and retention process, working as a key member of the E-commerce Team to achieve weekly sales targets.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
• Managing the relationship with third party Search (PPC & SEO) and Affiliate agencies, ensuring they deliver key budget objectives.
• Day to day management of the affiliate programme, including maximising performance of existing affiliates and recruiting new affiliates.
• Managing on a daily basis the Pay Per Click & Natural Search campaigns, optimising campaigns to achieve the highest possible conversion rate.
• Responsibility for the acquisition budget (mainly affiliate and PPC budgets).
• Researching, proposing, and implementing new cost effective acquisition campaigns (e.g. email list brokering advertising networks etc)
• Managing Agency relationships for reviews and approve/declines of affiliate applications.
• Developing third-party promotional partnership opportunities.
Key skills and experience required to apply:
• Knowledge of web analytics.
• Experience in managing online media campaigns (particularly PPC).
• Experience in SEO management.
• Experience in email campaign management.
• Experience in managing agencies.
• Experience in creating management reports and presenting to senior level management.
• A thorough understanding Online Marketing.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.