This job is no longer available
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working, confident, and dedicated person to join the fast paced and hugely rewarding environment of Account Management. This is a great chance for anyone looking to move into a position of responsibility to gain valuable experience working with some of the biggest brands on the network.
As an Account Manager, you will be working on the Key Accounts Account Management team, which is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts, their performance, service and the development of secure client relationships.
Key responsibilities within this superb role include:
• Manage and optimise assigned accounts to fulfil the needs of the customer.
• Implement and advise on affiliate marketing strategies to optimise assigned accounts.
• Communicate regularly with assigned accounts to satisfy needs of the customer.
• Manage affiliate relationships necessary for the successfully management of assigned programs.
• Assess the needs of the client and use the resources available to meet these needs wherever possible.
• Take a pro-active approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues to the appropriate team level when necessary.
• Effective use of Digital Window systems to manage assigned programs.
• Work with Support Team to integrate programs successfully.
• Train merchants in the operation of affiliate programs in preparation for launch support handovers.
• Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and reporting.
• Produce regular and bespoke reports on assigned programs.
• Provide support to senior team members in the management of larger brand clients when necessary.
• Implement the working practices of the Key Accounts Team successfully.
• Attend appropriate client and networking events to enhance client relationship development.
• Communicate effectively with clients via email, phone and face-to-face.
We are looking for a candidate with a fantastic understanding of the affiliate marketing industry and the service we provide as a network. The successful candidate should have at least a years worth of experience working in a relevant affiliate marketing role as well as experience working with business customers. As the role involves working with some of our biggest and most important clients the successful candidate will be friendly and engaging and able to work closely with a team and customers.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If you would like to apply or to find out more please email email@example.com or call 0207 553 2288
Apply with a CV and covering letter.