This job is no longer available
Digital & E-Commerce Manager in Bristol to cover maternity leave on a 9 month contract.
A Digital & E-Commerce Manager is sought to join UNITE Group Plc. We are a UK-wide student property and lettings provider, who this year are celebrating our 21st birthday.
UNITE Group Plc. operates in 24 cities around the UK, working closely with around 60 Universities and Higher Education Institutions (HEI).
The purpose of the Digital & E-Commerce Manager role is to lead the Digital & E-Commerce team. You will use your digital expertise to deliver the digital roadmap of developments and continued enhancement of UNITE’s online offerings and ensure our digital channels achieve conversion sales targets and conversion KPIs.
It’s a varied, high-profile and challenging role, leading a high profile, key business project for 2012; the re-design and re-launch of the customer and corporate website.
Benefits: Life Assurance, Pension, Bonus, 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
Info: 9 month contract to cover maternity leave, with a start date of no later than 17th October
The Digital & E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Fulfilling Business Lead responsibilities on multiple projects
- Roadmap delivery
- Website optimisation
- E-Commerce performance
- Marketing campaign integration
- Team management
- Relationship and agency management
The ideal Digital & E-Commerce Manager will possess the following:
- Substantial digital and online marketing experience
- A degree level qualification, ideally in a Digital Marketing related subject
- Experience of leading a Digital Marketing, E-Commerce of New Media team
- Website quality management experience
- The ability to deliver commercial targets and reports
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders, agencies and suppliers
- A pro-active, approachable and engaging attitude
- Experience of email creation, broadcast and measurement would be advantageous, as would experience of Social Media management
Nearly 1000 people work for UNITE in our 135 properties across the country as well as the headquarters in Bristol and our London office. We’re an award winning employer having achieved the Investors in People Silver award and the accolade of being one of the top 100 employers to work for.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply for the role of Digital & E-Commerce Manager in Bristol with UNITE Group Plc, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JDA120800