This job is no longer available
Nokia makes adventure possible everywhere, every day. Adventure is any size, and happens anytime and anywhere. It's not limited to only big experiences. It is accessible and 'on your terms'. Adventure shakes up the conventional so that people can lead more interesting, exciting and richer lives.
Are you fascinated by people's search habits online? Can you transform the way people search to boost ROI and traffic?
Nokia are recruiting a Search Marketing Manager who will be our expert on boosting online traffic for the lowest possible costs. you will have an eye for figures and ideally a mathematical degree.
• Define and evolve Nokia search strategy to continuously support business needs; improve Nokia SEM investment efficiency and effectiveness to drive sell-out.
• Build and lead a team in improving best practices in paid search and real-time bidding.
• Designing and analysing experiments to test optimization theories; continual evaluation and optimization of bidding strategies; new opportunities in keyword discovery; innovation in creative enhancements.
• Partner with business owners to align traffic acquisition strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business.
• Lead and oversee the growth and optimization of search accounts in the leading and emerging search engines including Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and Yandex.
• Recommend and oversee in-depth analyses of data and current strategies to drive performance improvements and shape the development road map.
• Work with colleagues to identify areas of opportunity to improve or augment existing tools, functions, or processes to drive overall SEM improvements.
• Develop and foster exceptional relationships with partners at major search engines.
• Drive holistic search together with the SEO team to optimize the entire search journey.
• Solid SEM experience in running complex programs of significant scale across multiple countries (gained from a SEM agency or in-house SEM function)
• Track records of lifting SEM performance at scale.
• SEO knowledge preferred.
• Experienced manager who knows how to grow and mentor a team.
• Quantitative thinker with a passion for working with data at scale, and using it to make business cases and decisions.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Experience collaborating with web developers on the technical tracking specifications for products.
• Background in online advertising, eCommerce, online travel or a global brand with a lead generation business model
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please join our online communities >
LinkedIn Group - Nokia: Global Careers
Facebook - Nokia Future Talent
Pinterest - Nokia Official