This job is no longer available
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and entrepreneurial sales professional with an existing eCommerce network looking to join a growing, dynamic technology company.
The successful candidate will build a roster of potential customers and will be responsible for:
• Establishing new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to identify and nurture prospects.
• Building a strong pipeline of projects through regular sales activities.
• Keeping management informed by entering activities and updating progress in salesforce.com.
• Monitoring competition by gathering current information on pricing, products, delivery schedules e.t.c.
Key skills and experiences required to apply:
• 5 to 10 years experience in eCommerce or SaaS technology sales within the retail and/or media industry.
• Sales-minded demeanour, with a particular strength in finding new business.
• Able to pick up technological concepts quickly.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Honest, assertive and systematic.
• Must excel at explaining and simplifying complex concepts.
• Solid understanding of web technology.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
• Experience with salesforce.com (advantageous).
• Relevant sales training, especially in solution selling (advantageous).
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Dan Gunner at Beringer Tame on 01256 881033, or email email@example.com.