This job is no longer available
Due to significant growth, we are strengthening our Search & Social team, and there is the opportunity to join an award-winning agency group based in central Windsor. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for driving Brand Engage’s search engine & social media marketing forwards. You will manage the department and lead all clients search & social strategies, drive innovation across search & social channels and help brands engage with their customers.
• Management and development of search & social team.
• Ensuring a consistent high quality of service and delivery across all search & social programmes.
• Strategic overview and ongoing management of SEO, PPC and Social Media programmes to meet agreed objectives.
• Supporting client services to create meet client objectives by creating and delivering industry leading search & social programmes.
• Liaison with sister agency Brandwidth Digital’s web development team on shared clients.
• Attendance of key client meetings.
• Assist with new business meetings and pitches.
• Ongoing innovation and development of Brand Engage’s search & social offering.
• Representing Brand Engage by speaking at events and publishing thought leadership.
• Involvement and attendance in new business pitches.
About Brand Engage
We are the award winning Brandwidth Group’s specialist search & social Agency. We have more than thirty years’ combined experience of search engine and social media marketing in the UK, US, Europe and globally. We have an outstanding track record of building new kinds of engaged relationships between brands and people, using a wide spectrum of digital channels, tools and techniques.
Brand engagement is about understanding your customer’s interests and meeting their needs. We work to help identify and locate target audiences. We raise awareness of brands, and promote their content to them in ways that help create a personal relationship. This relationship drives up sales, to give a better return on investment.
We work directly from our clients business needs to propose a tailored, multi-channel plan that builds a relationship with their chosen audiences through quality content, precise targeting, effective deployment and accurate accurate measurement.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of SEO, PPC & Social Media experience.
• Hands on experience of running PPC accounts, technical SEO consultancy and link management.
• Experience of multilingual SEO & PPC programmes.
• Experience with major analytics systems and Google Analytics.
• Experience with Buzz monitoring tools.
• Proven experience of moderating or participating in online communities.
• Good understanding of social media user habits.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to execute and drive all aspects of projects and deadlines effectively with minimal direction after initial project planning.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) with peers and clients.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job.