This job is no longer available
About the Company...
It’s a very exciting time at this business with their new website being launched this summer and plans to go mobile and International. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to make your mark in a fast moving and lucrative space with a young and dynamic brand.
About the Role...
Working on the web you will become the customer champion, using data to materially improve online conversion rates and revenues. You will play a critical role in increasing the brands desirability and repeat purchase rate. You need to be hands on, result driven and passionate about what you do.
• Grow online orders and improve online conversion rates in line with 2012/13 objectives
• Analyse, segment and improve marketing channel conversion rate performance
• Analyse quantifiable data sets sourced from Google Analytics
• Introduce CSAT/NPS metrics into the organization, report on data & action insights
• Conduct remote usability testing to improve new functionality
• Provide expertise in Information architecture / information design / interaction design
• Conduct A/B tests to improve the user journey using a paid for non-enterprise package
• Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to better inform stakeholders
• Create and implement on-site content retargeting segments
• Can analyse large data sets and obtain actionable insights using Excel or similar
• Can implement A/B tests autonomously
• Experience of running usability sessions
• Proven record in making a material impact to order growth through conversion rate optimization and/or usability testing
• Worked in ecommerce retail in a fast past environment
• Able to drive yourself and make suggestions to the business to support your work
• Understanding of Agile development & marketing methodologies
• 3 year’s retail/e-commerce experience
• 3 years experience in a web analysis
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07834 517 376