This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This online business is growing at a massive rate and with their new site having recently launched, they are looking to expand their team with a PPC expert who will take their campaigns to the next level.
About the Role...
The main focus of this role is to optimise the PPC campaigns to their full potential. Responsibilities will include:
• Owning the PPC campaigns, continually reviewing and optimising
• Devising the long term PPC strategy for the business, taking into account best practice, and PPC innovations
• Analysing campaign performance, bid optimisation and looking for ways to encourage order and revenue growth
• Conduct A/B tests as part of the optimisation process
• Perform keyword research, competitor analysis and reporting
• Manage online display, comparison shopping engines and social advertising
• Passionate about and driven by online analytics and data, able to analyse large sets of data
• Expert knowledge of Google Analytics
• Proven experience managing and optimising PPC campaigns for an ecommerce store
• Experience of online display
• Results driven and passionate about ecommerce / online
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on email@example.com or give me a call on 07834 517 376