This job is no longer available
brightsolid is looking for an experienced research and insights professional to lead the research and insights function. With proven experience in research and insights including statistical analysis the role will involve working closely with senior management to enable quick decision making based on insights and data. The role requires an analytical flare combined by commercial acumen to assist brightsolid grow and optimise the performance of its consumer brands.
This new role will have responsibility for behavioural, campaign and competitive analysis, and consumer research and optimisation. The new role supports the strategic aim of the business and one of the key business programmes, Data Driven Decision Making.
In particular the role involves working closely with the Head of Digital Marketing & BI Systems to ensure the right data is available in the BI system to support the needs of the business. Extensive experience in gaining insight through statistical analysis and data to answer business questions is key to this role. An understanding and experience of different analysis and statistical techniques is also key. This role will involve working closely with the senior management team to provide answers to the many business questions that will improve and optimise our online services. The person should also be experienced presenting and explaining complex analysis to senior management.
Overall areas of responsibility include:
• Own the Consumer Insight & Research strategy.
• Gather requirements from end users.
• Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis against business questions.
• Working with management to define KPI reporting requirements across the business
• Monitor regular KPI reporting looking for trends and indicators of business opportunities and challenges.
• Customer profiling and segmentation, including consumer research.
• User behaviour analysis to support product management including data set usage.
• Analysis and reporting of the performance of marketing campaigns, advertising and user profiling to improve responsiveness and conversion.
• Monitoring and reporting of industry trends and competitive activity
• Optimisation including A/B and MVT testing.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org