This job is no longer available
This company develops software-as-a-service web app products. They operate several online brands and they are not an agency, they generate revenue directly from customers who buy or subscribe to their products and services. Most notably, a brand which delivers solutions for online radio broadcasting to the media industry (radio stations, djs, bands & musicians, production companies, charitable & religious organisations, educational etc).
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee all aspects of Marketing for their web app businesses. You will be responsible for managing and strategizing SEO, social media, PPC, list building & email, testing & analytics, conversion optimisation, video marketing & recommendations to improve usability. You will be responsible for suggesting digital marketing campaigns to keep their brands moving forward and overseeing any work to completion.
Their ethos is simple, they love creating stunning and clever web products to solve a problem within a marketplace. They run a relaxed, trendy startup style environment similar to such companies in silicon valley (although, they are not a startup as such because the company is very well established). They have cool furniture and an iMac on every desk. No day is ever the same, they thrive on their exciting and dynamic work environment and there are no complex levels of management – you will have a high degree of creative freedom and ability to make decisions that will curve and shape the business directly. Because of this, this role isn’t for everyone. They need someone who is self motivated and can manage themselves by planning time and tasks effectively.
They are expanding their product portfolio into other markets. As marketing manager – you’ll have a chance to work with an already successful and well known websites, but will also work to establish new brands – from the ground up. Driving traffic and generating buzz for these sites. Focusing on converting traffic is the key to their business’ success.
You will be managing a small team of marketing assistants to ensure all work is completed to a high standard. You will also need to be active in training the growth of your own teams marketing skills, by continually researching and being active at digital marketing industry events.
- Proven track record. Ideally 2 years+ digital marketing planning, strategy & implementation
- Have an exceptional understanding of digital marketing and an ability to roll out campaigns to the highest of standard
- An up to date knowledge of digital marketing best practises and the ability to apply these to the campaigns in a formulaic and strategic manner
- An excellent knowledge of marketing budget planning and forecasting
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data constructively
- Ability to drive the conception and development of innovative, engaging, on-brief digital ideas for their business
- 2.1 or 1st Classification achieved in a Degree of Marketing or Digital Marketing related subject
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- An entrepreneurial flair
- Any experience or understanding of web programming (HTML/CSS/PHP/jQuery)
- A passion for all things web-startup and web-2.0
- SEO, Content Creation, Link Building
- Social Media (Facebook and Twitter)
- A good customer service background
- Blogging, article marketing
- Video Marketing (YouTube)
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.