This job is no longer available
About the Company
An e-tailer that has developed products that will help fuel the next generation of athletes with energy shakes. Products developed by an elite team of athletes and sports people.
About the Role
• An Ecommerce Trading Manager required to analyse, optimise and grow online sales.
• Target and engage potential customers through online campaigns.
• Propose enhancements to the website to improve the brand awareness; customer journey and conversion potential
• Project management of all ecommerce and digital marketing campaigns.
• Develop a marketing calendar with all online marketing channels such as PPC / SEO / Affiliate Marketing / Social / Email / CRM to drive quality traffic.
• Strategic thinking required to develop the ecommerce sales channel.
• Analyse and report on all activities to the board to ensure targets are achieved.
• Great experience of managing an ecommerce channel.
• Commercial, analytical and numerate with a strong focus on trading, how to maximise sales and grow the business.
• Strong technical understanding – ideally in ecommerce technology and having managed website development projects.
• Good content writing skills, especially with SEO optimisation.
• Solid experience of deploying digital marketing channels.
• Ambitious with a hunger to learn, develop and take on more responsibility
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV quoting ref: F675448BS and I'll call you.
Email contact: email@example.com