This job is no longer available
About the Company…
A London based creative agency, renowned for delivering stylish, yet functional ecommerce websites and multi-channel platforms for some of the top fashion brands in the UK.
About the Role...
A pivotal role to manage the delivery of client projects on time, under budget and with happy clients to boot!
• Manage the day to day deliverable of every project.
• Manage the planning, scoping and implementation of client projects.
• Deliver projects under budget and help to achieve higher annual gross margin targets.
• Build relationships with clients and project team members, alike.
• Potentially manage other project managers in the future.
• Help to improve processes and documentation.
• Passionate about delivery quality projects on time / budget
• Experience of project managing complex ecommerce projects for an agency.
• Good understanding of ecommerce technologies such as Magento
• Can demonstrate wide ecommerce / digital industry knowledge
• Well organised and process based self-starter.
• Client facing and can confidently present work to clients.
• Prince2, Waterfall or other well-known project management qualifications are desirable.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV quoting ref: D324394BS and I'll call you.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org