This job is no longer available
Our client is a global commercial real estate services firm specialising in property sales, leasing and management; corporate services; facilities and project management; investment management; capital markets; appraisal and valuation; research; and consulting.
The Head of Digital Marketing will support the development and growth of the UK business by creating and executing a world class digital platform aligned with the overall company strategy and individual service line marketing requirements. Key responsibilities include:-
- Delivering a digital communications platform enabling editorial programme and channel distribution.
- Delivering a best in industry online experience based on core user needs that enables the company to better prospect in the UK market.
- Management of an internal team comprising web services and studio and external agency resource especially the UK digital agency.
- Delivering high quality digital collateral initiatives in support of the UK business.
- Managing all brand communications through digital channels,
- Setting up, executing a vision, from delivering standalone projects to integrated campaigns, developing brand presence, tracking online and delivering brand email
- Delivering mobile media solutions harnessing next generation content technology & platforms
The successful candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing and online communications in an agency, consumer branding or B2B environment. They will have work extensively on brand marketing sites. Generalist digital skills across content management, Search engine marketing, web analytics and tracking and reporting tools.
Possessing a positive ‘can-do’ work ethic with a keenness to envision their brand in the digital space. Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, analytical and numerical, and ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Head of Executive Search
True North Human Capital
+44 (0)207 484 0540
Please email CV and covering letter to Natalie@TNExec.com.