This job is no longer available
How would like to take the next step in your career and work for one of the UK’s leading multi-channel retailers? Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and driven Campaign Marketing Manager to enhance their expanding successful team!
As the successful candidate, you will have the ability to work with people across different teams and levels. You will be responsible for leading the stakeholder management across wider direct online estate teams and external marketing. You will also lead and manage the key clothing online brand advertising campaigns and innovate new initiatives with media, testing new devices and technologies.
Key accountabilities for this role:
• Briefing of digital agency to develop the offline brief in to meaningful online campaigns.
• Influence external marketing teams to ensure online campaign requirements are met.
• Deliver walkthrough of final campaigns to Executive Directors for sign off.
• Management of direct report’s priorities and workload, to support wider online media team.
• Weekly competitor review for Executive Directors and Monthly Board reviews on the competitor landscape.
• Co-ordination of new opportunities/Initiatives.
• Build effective working relationships across the Bu’s/External Marketing/Brand teams/CRM team and stores.
• Grow online budgets by influencing BU’s to support online digital marketing initiatives.
Key skills and experience required to apply:
• Digital online marketing skills plus a proven track record of delivering online media (including social) and email campaigns.
• Proven ability to drive profitable Direct Marketing Campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work across multiple projects and manage expectations of internal customers.
• Proven experience of delivering successful digital campaigns and activities.
• Digital marketing experience.
• Professional marketing qualification preferred.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
There are currently two positions open, one working with the Home department and one with the Clothing department. Please could you specify when applying, if there is a department you would prefer to work with.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.