This job is no longer available
Digital Campaigns Manager
Sporting Index (SPIN) is the global leader in sports spread betting with over 80% of the market. This role sits within the Marketing Department reporting to the Head of Channel Development.
Are you a sports-mad individual with proven experience in digital media? Do you have a thirst to develop and hone your skills within a small, tightly-knit, high-performing, results-driven team? Are you fixated about delivering against targets and detailed reporting while striving to come up with innovative new solutions? Do you strive to understand the inter-relationship between different strands of a digital marketing campaign?
If you have answered yes to all those questions, read on.
Do you enjoy predictability? Blending into a large team content with mediocrity? Working on things with little management attention? Not being accountable for your own deliverables? Accepting of second best?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please don’t call us. If those are the sort of people who drive you nuts, then we’d really like to hear from you.
Sporting Index’s marketing department has a vacancy for an ambitious, results-driven digital marketer. We’re looking for someone who can own and drive forward all aspects of our digital marketing activity across multiple channels. It’s a big role.
You’ll be working for a market leader in its field but one which knows there’s so much more it can do in terms of improving its digital advertising campaigns, even when faced with inevitable tight budgets, technological and regulatory constraints.
Working closely with Sporting Index’s retained digital agency and with support from the Marketing Administrator, the role has responsibility for planning and day to day operational execution of all elements of Sporting Index’s digital marketing, namely:
• Display (including key partner websites and network affiliates)
• Natural search (SEO)
• Paid search (PPC)
• Social media
• Behavioural and contextual targeting
• Website analytics
• Any other digital activity
We have a lot of opportunity in front of us and making the most of it means tackling some pretty tough requirements head on. Meeting stretching targets is going to take dedication and application, but it’s going to be rewarding.
You will see success as a team affair. You’ll have direct access to top class in-house creative output. You’ll want to get the best out of the campaign planning, management and reporting aspects outsourced to our digital agency. You’ll sit right next door to the Head of Channel Development who’ll be hands on in getting the best out of you. You’ll find the Commercial Director, who has ultimate responsibility for the company’s marketing function, is a digital nut. It’s a small team in a relatively small company but a great working environment.
• Deliver monthly and annual recruitment targets by digital channel
• Analyse and report on cost per acquisition, customer lifetime value and all other key metrics by recruitment source against Sporting Index’s client segmentation
• Make recommendations for campaign optimisation including relevant landing pages and user journey routing
• Lead discussion on how to continuously innovate SPIN’s approach to digital marketing
• Manage existing third party website partners to extract maximum returns
• Source and engage with new digital recruitment sources
• Manage digital agency on all their relevant display advertising responsibilities, including media planning, media buying, campaign management, tracking and reporting
• Optimise SPIN’s SEO and PPC campaigns through management of digital and PR agencies.
• Liaise with creative team to ensure timely production of relevant assets
• Liaise with engineering team (and external third parties where required) to ensure accurate tracking of all user journeys
• Provide accurate and timely reporting
• Input into new account applications team to ensure process optimisation and conversation rate maximisation
• Oversee and authorise all online marketing invoicing (including running of statements from internal billing system, sending out statements and responding to invoice requests).
Required Personal Skills:
The following general competencies will be required:
• Possess an analytical mind
• Have great attention to detail and focus on quality
• Happy to take personal responsibility for delivery
• A great team player who gets the most from others
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Enthusiastic and motivated to drive performance improvements
• Strong digital project management skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Flexible in approach
• Not scared to challenge and change existing processes and mindsets
• Strong communication skills to effectively liaise with both internal team members and external agencies
• Ability to manage multiple varied activities
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send CV's to Jointheteam@SportingIndex.com
Please e-mail a CV with the role in the subject line