This job is no longer available
Stream:20 is a leading digital marketing consultancy based in London (City) with clients such as BSkyB, Betfair and Experian . We are a young, dynamic company which has experienced steady growth since our launch in 2005.
Our mission is simple – to help our clients increase digital revenue – we are passionate about performance and return on investment.
We are currently growing our consultancy team and we are looking for talented, professional, experienced individuals to work on some of our biggest accounts.
As a Stream:20 consultant you will spend time working on-site at the client’s office as well as Stream:20 offices in Central London. As such, willingness to travel outside of London and throughout Europe will be an advantage.
We provide a positive working environment, a very supportive management team and host regular social events throughout the year. There is a defined career progression path with opportunities for promotion.
Other benefits: Quarterly Bonus Scheme and Bupa
We are currently looking for someone to join the team with expertise in 2 more of the following disciplines
• Affiliate marketing
• Email marketing/eCRM
• Web analytics
• Social Media
• Mobile marketing
• Website build (project management)
• Digital marketing management (channel management)
A minimum of 3 year’s experience is required (exceptional candidates below this level will be considered). Blue-chip client background essential.
• Thought leadership
• Strategy formation
• Strategy implementation and/or managing external agencies to implement
• Senior stakeholder liaison
• Presentations to senior management
• Ability to absorb large amounts of information and data in order to be able to understand clients business
• Background in managing and implementing large scale digital marketing channels – you will have worked with large budgets
• Understanding of opportunities/effectiveness/limitations of digital marketing channels and techniques
• Ability to consult into both senior management as well as a marketing manager level
• Work well under pressure to tight deadlines
• Motivated by targets / results
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Stream:20 is a meritocracy - excellent career progression opportunities will exist for the successful candidate.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Send cv and SALARY EXPECTATIONS to firstname.lastname@example.org