This job is no longer available
Summit are the UK’s leading retail focused strategy, online marketing and ecommerce consultancy, working with brands such as Selfridges, John Lewis, Argos, Comet and 3 Mobile. We have offices in East Yorkshire, London and a technology centre in Prague. Our exciting plans for the next three years will see strong growth in the UK and rapid expansion of our European client base. In order to be recognised as the ‘first choice’ agency for international retail brands, we are expanding our world class digital team to work across multiple devices and platforms.
We are looking for a Head of eCommerce Services to take ownership of our ecommerce sales phase, developing and owning the commercial proposition for ecommerce products and providing ongoing expert ecommerce consultancy, both internally and to clients.
You will be a natural leader, enthusiastic, passionate and inspiring, with a deep understanding of retailer technology systems and web technologies. You will think and plan strategically against client business objectives, competitor landscapes and contribute to the business plan to grow the Summit technology services channel.
• Owning ecommerce sales collateral
• Supporting sales process
• Delivering quotations (based on inputs from others)
• Recommending commercial terms
• Supporting in commercial discussions, pricing and contracts
• Interacting with 3rd party technology vendors
• Input into existing ecommerce clients and their ecommerce development roadmaps
• Passionate about ecommerce and online shopping
• With opinion
• Great people skills
• Really driven
• Enjoy selling ideas and concepts
• Degree level
• eCommerce platforms – Magento, Websphere, Hybris, or MS Commerce
• eCommerce Implementation and project management
• Sales process, pitching, commercial negotiation (may be client side)
• 3rd party software (ecommerce related) eg. Endecca, Fred Hopper, Scene7
• Retail operations (multi-channel)
• Retailer who has selected and re-platformed
• Managed an ecommerce team
• Managed an ecommerce project
• Grown and developed an eCommerce operation
• Provided expert ecommerce consultancy, typically at senior management / board level
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please contact Val Patterson, HR Manager
Tel: 01482 497003
Please email CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.