This job is no longer available
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented and experienced E-commerce Manager to take the next step in their career and join this rapidly growing luxury gift retailer.
The e-commerce department is the fastest growing area of our client’s company and as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the e-commerce channel and will have full financial accountability. You will co-ordinate the e-commerce team to deliver an industry leading website with reflective levels of customer service.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Management of the e-commerce team.
• Analysis of P&L and management of budgets.
• Creating effective growth strategies.
• Competitor analysis – maintaining a strong understanding of the industry trends.
• Managing operational and development budgets of the e-commerce platform.
• Project managing the developments of the e-commerce platform.
Key experience and skills required to apply:
• A good Degree/A level qualification.
• Proven history working within a retail transactional e-commerce multi-channel environment management role.
• Proven history working in a target orientated role.
• Experience of using web analytics data to monitor revenue and conversion.
• Ability to strategise and identify new opportunities or improvements.
• A good understanding of marketing principles and how they apply to online space.
• Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment and motivate.
• Strong customer service experience.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Chris Winfield at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.