This job is no longer available
This is a really exciting time to join this VC backed company. They currently have an established CRM programme but are looking for somebody to join the team and take it to that next level of sophistication.
For the right candidate this will be a really exciting role! It requires someone who is able to think of innovative ways of using CRM to drive customers back to the website and ultimately increase their revenue. However, at the same time, they are looking to create a fantastic customer experience.
As the CRM Director, you will be responsible for delivering key customer metrics across the business and will manage teams across multiple locations and time zones.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
• Refine CRM strategy, including reviewing segmentation, systems, infrastructure and process.
• Develop a clear measurement framework and associated reporting that define success and link CRM metrics to financial metrics.
• Manage CRM team in UK and abroad.
• Work with marketing teams across territories to develop plan for segments/territory/calendar.
• Re-design trigger email programme to deliver to segment plans.
• Manage relationship with relevant external vendors.
• Set up a team culture of continuous improvement and learning based on data and experimentation.
Key experience and skills required to apply:
• A minimum of 5 years in extensive senior CRM management (ideally with experience in a business recognised for excellence at customer marketing).
• Experience in online, multi-geography businesses. Well-used to dealing with the complexity of geography and language.
• Articulate, confident and comfortable working with board/exec level.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proven ability as a hands-on manager and team leader.
• European languages in addition to English (desirable).
• Experience of publishing/authoring (desirable).
• Experience in a business within a marketplace (desirable).
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.