This job is no longer available
We're looking for a seriously talented Marketing Coordinator to join our exciting team at Cass Art.
Cass Art is a leading art supplies organisation which is looking for a Marketing Coordinator with experience in store marketing, project delivery and digital marketing. You'll be responsible for making sure we deliver the marketing strategy within our five art stores in London.
You'll be owning and delivering ad hoc projects as well as business as usual across the Cass Art marketing programme, you'll work with internal resources, stakeholders as well as external agencies.
You'll also get to enjoy working with wonderful people, working for an organisation whose mission it is to fill this town with artists.
> COMMUNICATIONS/STORE MARKETING
- The Marketing Coordinator will help to create and manage online and offline marketing campaigns set in our strategic marketing plan. Set-up and management of media and administration tasks, as well as creative management, such as briefing creative team (with support from senior team members), final copy checking before submission and management of staff approvals to implementation with all MARCOM channels.
- Provide support in the development and deployment of campaign and project deliverables with an emphasis on learning, data gathering, internal project management, research and team support for our stores.
> CONTENT DEVELOPMENT & DISTRIBUTION
- Working by yourself and alongside our buying team to help create content to support marketing campaigns on and offline such as product overviews, presentations, social media and blog posts in line with the product roadmap.
> INTERNAL MARKETING
- You’ll be required to assist with managing internal events, product launch events and employee newsletters.
> CRM management
- Co-ordinating with our stores for our CRM co-ordinator, analysing data weekly to report on customer data.
You'll need to...
- be educated to degree level
- have a minimum 2 years marketing experience
- demonstrate examples of conducting successful marketing campaigns
- have a working knowledge of packaging, print and production processes and software
- have competency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- have strong interpersonal skills, proficient verbal and written communication skills
- have experience of playing a strong, supportive role within a dynamic team
- be good under pressure and able to multi task without reduction in work quality and concentration
- have a passion for what you do and an ambition to push CASS Art forward
You'll be the type of person who...
* enjoys having an input on creative ideas, sourcing solutions and promotional opportunities
* is keen to learn with a strong desire to build a career in marketing and grow with the Cass Art team
* values measurement of work and KPI metrics
* has the ability to establish, build and foster relationships with staff, suppliers and customers and at a variety of levels of seniority
* has the ability to act and succeed independently as well as being a valuable team member
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Head of Ecommerce
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV, a covering letter that includes answers:
1. Your salary expectations and notice period
2. Why would you be a great Marketing Co-ordinator
3. What appeals to you about working at Cass Art?