This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This is an iconic British brand that has a fantastic land loyal customer base. They do what they do amazingly well and have built a heritage that over the years has been missing in English companies. They are a multi-channel, engaging brand which we are sure you will recognise and want to work for.
About the Role...
This role is analytical and numbers driven, responsibilities will include:
• Design and deliver regular weekly newsletters and plan/execute seasonal, targeted and proactive email campaigns
• Design, deliver and update trigger automated emails
• Deliver digital visuals on brand for online
• Deliver emails & banners to affiliates
• Track all emails, and conduct analysis and reporting in order to determine open rate, click through rate, conversion, revenue etc
• You have proven experience working for an ecommerce retailer managing, devising and executing their email marketing campaigns
• Good understanding and experience with Google Analytics, SEO, photoshop, HTML/basic coding
• You have strong analytical and reporting experience
• You’re creative and enjoy putting concepts together, working within a wider ecommerce team, and demonstrating ROI
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura Strasdin on email@example.com or give me a call on 07834 51 376