This job is no longer available
Junction is the partnerships division of the BGL Group; our aim is to form mutually profitable relationships with market leading brands and organisations. Junction currently has 1.8 million insurance customers under management and enjoys successful partnerships with a number of major blue chip organisations including M&S Money, RAC, Post Office, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, Halifax, Santander and Barclays.
Established in 1992, the BGL Group is now one of the UK's largest personal lines insurance brokers. Group business units include comparethemarket.com, Bennett’s, Junction, Fusion, Assure Mieux, Beagle Street, Budget, Beagle Street, Direct Dial and ACM
The BGL group has now become one of the most dynamic financial services businesses in the country. Currently in 80thposition in the Sunday Times Top Track 250 and home to some of UK’s most recognisable financial services brands, BGL arranges and administers insurance for 4 million customers and employs more than 3,000 people.
What is the role of Ecommerce Senior Manager at Junction?
• Growing Online sales through continual optimisation of the online journeys of our partners
• Developing “best in class” customer online experience
• Delivering greater commercial value from online customers
• Delivering innovation to our partners
• Supporting the roll out and promotion of initiatives and new ideas with partners
• Pushing the ecommerce agenda within BGL Group and directly with Junctions partners
• Developing the self-service initiative within Junction and actively pursuing the adoption of online self service
What does the Ecommerce Senior Manager do on a day to day basis?
• Interact with our partners and relationship management team.
• Monitor, review and optimise trading performance.
• Interact with the Junction team and establish and maintain excellent communication channels.
• Provide leadership and management to two or three direct reports.
• Promote the ecommerce agenda internally and to our partners.
Who might this role fit?
You may have been performing a similar role in a financial services company or perhaps you have been working for an agency – either way you will have demonstrable experience of online marketing and that could include a background in search, SEO, PPC, affiliates or aggregation. You may have worked for one of the big media agencies or been “fast tracked” as a graduate performer in a corporate environment - wherever you’ve been you will certainly have real flair for managing relationships and this will include anticipating the needs of your clients and getting buy in for projects and ideas. You will have been responsible for managing communications to your clients and been absolutely responsible for setting and managing their expectations. Wherever you’ve gained your experience you will certainly be able to demonstrate the core values of BGL Group; you’ll be creative, innovative – willing to make a difference. You will be able to network across all levels and be flexible and direct in your communication style.
Why work for Junction?
The benefits package is excellent and comprehensive; as a Senior Manager you will earn a competitive salary (probably in excess of £55,000). You will be part of an annual Management Bonus scheme that could yield 15% of your salary. We offer a contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance and range of other benefits that you would expect from a good employer.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with some outstanding brands. You will have an opportunity to work with a great deal of autonomy and have the opportunity hone and refine your considerable skills in a supportive environment. We have some great tools and can offer access to new technology where the return on investment can be justified. Junction is a progressive, growing and successful brand – please take a look for yourself http://www.junctioninsurance.co.uk/
Contact / Application Details
Debbie Doyle - Campaign Manager