This job is no longer available
• Hallett Retail successfully operates a dynamic mix of must-have fashion labels as concessions within some of the leading players in the online fashion industry. One of the key steps in our ambitious growth plans is the launch of our own transactional website and we are subsequently looking for a talented & creative Web Designer to join our E-commerce team. Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce you will be responsible for delivering all the creative concepts & content for our website.
• The design and build of website and email collateral
• Creation & on-going development of the website creative style guide & toolkit for both the desktop & mobile sites
• Develop & design effective concepts for key website pages such as homepages and landing pages as well as customer emails, social media & affiliate marketing banners.
• Supporting the product photography function with image re-touching
• Close collaboration with the product & content teams in driving out the content plans
• Provide creative design resource for the wider business with both internal and external communications.
• Relevant academic qualifications along with strong & demonstrable experience gained from an ecommerce web design role
• Highly creative and able to turn conceptual ideas into compelling content
• Relevant working experience of using Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash
• Good understanding of SEO techniques & best practice in order to optimise creative concepts
• Working knowledge of cross-browser , useability and accessibility principles.
• Must be able to work to tight deadlines and be highly organised
• Must be comfortable working in a faced paced environment whilst delivering consistently high standards
- Must have valid right to work in the UK
- Must be able to demonstrate the technical skills required
- Must live within commutable distance of NW London
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Jo Biddiscombe HR Manager via email: