This job is no longer available
The SEO Executive reports to the head of search but works closely with the account management team and head of client services to ensure that project KPIs and deadlines are met across client projects.
As an SEO executive you will be responsible for developing solid SEO strategy across multiple sectors and territories, project management, implementation, auditing and reporting, analysis, process improvements.
As your career progresses you will take on more responsibility across all areas of your role. You are joining the company at a time of rapid growth within a diverse team and culture in which initiative and development is rewarded by both career growth and remuneration.
You will have a solid understanding of SEO and related disciplines. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about SEO and be able to demonstrate the ability to show initiative along with an inquisitive and analytical mind-set. You will be willing to commit yourself to your role over the long term and invest in your own career development with the company as we invest in you.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Excellent Excel skills and high standard of spoken and written English
- Good understanding of how search engines work and crawl websites
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability to learn quickly, take on new ideas and concepts fast
- Strong initiative
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Proficient use of SEO tools (e.g. Majestic)
- Second language.
- Knowledge and understanding of related fields including web analytics, PPC and social media.
- Educated to degree level; preferably in a business, marketing or computing related subject.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please email a CV and covering letter explaining why you are suited to the role to email@example.com