This job is no longer available
How would you like to work within an International Multi-Channel Development team for a very successful leading multi-channel retailer? Our client has shown impressive growth over the past decade and is looking for a driven and experienced individual within this area to assist with establishing the governance processes for the International Multi-Channel Development programme.
Reporting to the Head of International Multi-Channel Development, the successful candidate will manage the demand and prioritisation projects for International E-commerce, through the relevant governance processes whilst ensuring effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business at all levels.
Key accountabilities for this role:
• Define the governance process for the International Multi-Channel Development programme.
• Organise the relevant governance meetings.
• Manage the business demand for projects and change requests, ensuring the process for approval is appropriate, understood and implemented.
• Understand the resource and system impacts/dependencies/implications of the delivery roadmap.
• Co-ordinate the required submission into the financial planning and revision processes on behalf of the programme.
• Work with the Finance team to produce monthly income statements and cost schedules.
• Ensure stakeholder groups are engaged with the programme and agree to the planned roadmap projects.
• Manage the reporting of programme status into the Strategic Initiatives office.
• Line manage, coach and develop programme office assistant.
• Build robust business cases as required to assess commercial opportunities.
Key skills required to apply:
• Relevant experience of managing programmes of work/multiple workstreams across a broad cross matrix of stakeholders.
• Management of 3rd party suppliers.
• Confident in using all Microsoft applications including MS Project, Visio and Powerpoint.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.