This job is no longer available
This role reports to the Training Manager based in Oxford, the Training Executive will be responsible for:
• Training: Delivering and improving Adestra’s training proposition. Delivering a variety of training sessions ranging from new user to advanced workshops, to email best practice for all user levels, whether this is face-to-face or via webinar.
• Expertise on tap: The Training Executive will need to gain an in-depth understanding of MessageFocus, our email marketing tool and email marketing generally to be able to provide expertise on tap for clients and internal Adestra parties. The role will be expected to identify opportunities to improve key performance indicators for all clients, as well refer any up-sell opportunities in the client base to sales. This could include conducting workshops for clients to aid renewal, Q&A sessions to ensure clients are happy and comfortable with the system, or other client requirements.
• Internal training: To aid the continued development and knowledge of other key departments within Adestra (CS, production, sales) the Training Executive will support the ongoing training programmes for colleagues. Working with team leaders, the Training Executive will assist to develop training programmes for each team as required and pull in resource from other departments to deliver this as and when required.
• Marketing support: To support our client marketing programme; this role may also be responsible for creating video content for the client communications programme with an aim to reduce support cases and to show clients how to use some of the advanced functionality that is available through MessageFocus.
• Administration and process development: To improve the efficiency of the training department, the Training Executive is tasked with reviewing, in conjunction with the Training Manager, current processes and suggest improvements. This is role will also ensure the departments procedures and processes are adhered to at all times. Where relevant, you will report on the feedback from your training sessions.
• An ideal candidate will have a background in email marketing with an understanding of HTML coding and web technologies.
• A self-starter who is willing to learn and take ownership of a key role for Adestra.
• Able to work independently and show initiative where relevant, the individual will be confident, bright and happy to share their ideas with others.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the potential to become an excellent professional Trainer.
• Highly organised and able to see areas for improvement and put them into action.
• A good humoured team player, the ideal candidate will take pride in their work and be able to thrive in a fairly pressurised environment and continuously strive to deliver the best service to clients, support colleagues and have the drive to ensure Adestra are perceived as email marketing experts.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Email email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV