This job is no longer available
Join the Co-operative Banking Group as a Web Operations Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong interest in web analytics to develop their skills and gain experience of working on a range of websites, including co-operativebank.co.uk, smile.co.uk and britannia.co.uk.
In this role you will work as part of a small team, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure the end to end experience for online customers is appropriate and is the best it can be. Using your expert analytical skills in web analysis you will have responsibility for the timely and accurate production of MI including bespoke and adhoc reporting. You will be required to analyse the available data to develop recommendations for specific, measurable actions in order to improve the online customer experience. As our analytics ‘ninja’ you will source and interpret data, developing a complete view of the online customer experience, and providing commentary and insight on user behaviour. You’ll also be involved in a variety of other reporting and analysis activities, and the development of procedural documentation in support of the department’s objectives.
To do this successfully you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Good understanding of the Internet and the nature of online customer experience
- Advanced User of Excel with strong knowledge of Word and Power Point.
- Experience of using web analytics software is essential and the use of WebTrends or Google Analytics would be an advantage although the use of Adobe Omniture is preferred
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and present findings and recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to influence colleagues and stakeholders at more senior levels.
- Self starter with motivation and aptitude for learning new software packages
- Proactive planner with ability to negotiate deadlines and prioritise workloads in accordance with shifting business demands.
If you feel you have the required skills and are keen to join our team, we can offer you great development opportunities. Grow your career in a unique organisation that is growing too!
We are passionate about equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.