This job is no longer available
ACCOUNT & MEDIA SUPPORT
- Provide support in the development and deployment of campaign and project deliverables with an emphasis on learning, data gathering, internal project management, research and client management support.
- Work closely with the media and client planners to carry out various tasks, for example putting together a media plan, SOW, process workflows. Develop a thorough understanding of interpreting media plans, performance reports, campaign management and post campaign reports. Support media and account team with the planning, trafficking, implementation, deployment and reporting of client campaigns
- Advocate the Webliquid ‘Agent of Change’ philosophy into your work ethic and in the principles and processes that form part of our offering within the agency
- Learn the principles and processes that form part of our offering to expand knowledge, contribution and career path within the agency
- Admin duties and financial management
- Responsible for cost estimation and full financial admin of projects (PO through to invoice and any final project reconciliation). Input to project financial reconciliations.
Provide analysis and reporting on clients Online Media campaigns to improve overall performance against targets. Liaise with partners on data gathering for campaign performance to provide insights.
Set-up and management of campaigns’ media and account management components including administration tasks. Also creative management, such as briefing creative teams (with support from senior team members), final copy checking before client submission, management of translations and management of client approvals.
Develop a broad understanding of the business, its clients and the administrative skills required to support it. Acquire a good understanding of digital marketing in its entirety (all channels), and be ready to move into a role with more media or client planning responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH
Keep abreast of market, trends and opportunities and use knowledge to inform team members by drafting of Spark (Innovation) documents
- Educated to degree level
- Experience working in digital marketing
- Experience of playing a strong, supportive role within a dynamic team
- Strong interpersonal skills, proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and task management
- Well developed organizational and administration skills
- Competency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Multitasking and self motivated
- Analytical in creating and understanding formulas
- An ‘I will’ attitude
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
On submission of each of your CV, please also submit answers to the following questions in order to be considered for the role:
1. How do you think Web Liquid differs from other agencies?
2. Why do you want to work for Web Liquid?
3. Specify exactly what skills and attributes you hold that make you the perfect candidate for the role?
4. What aspect of Digital Marketing interests you the most and why?
5. Are you legally able to work in the UK, what is your desired base salary and notice period?