This job is no longer available
An experienced multi-channel marketing professional looking to take the next step in their career would thrive working for our internationally successful client.
Reporting to the Head of Online and Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for shaping, developing and delivering innovative and engaging marketing plans. You will also work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver the marketing planning and execution of any new business development initiatives.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
• To develop end-to-end marketing plans for new projects and business initiatives. To manage both the strategy and vision but also the execution of these plans in International markets.
• To develop marketing plans across a range of online marketing channels e.g. PPC, SEO, CRM etc
• To develop customer research plans for any international marketing initiative in order to gain cutting edge customer insight.
• To have in-depth understanding of the international competitive landscape – regular store visiting and reviewing of online retailers.
• To identify and analyse multi-channel marketing opportunities, domestically and internationally.
• Manage business case development for any International e-commerce initiative where Marketing will play a key role.
• Manage agency relationships where relevant in international markets. This will include the management of pitch processes where agency relationships are not currently in place across media, digital, creative and PR areas.
Key technical and business skills required to apply:
• Marketing qualification and/or multichannel marketing experience.
• Experience in strategy/business development skills.
• Knowledge of online technologies and their use in delivering customer and business benefits.
• Familiarity of online retail Internationally.
• Understanding of internal brand management principles and best practice implementation.
• Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis and translate these into simple, clear actionable plans.
• Proven success in managing ambiguity.
• Resource Management.
• Strong record of setting direction.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
• Excellent stakeholder management.
• Flexibility to travel.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.