This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This well established business offers a range of leading e-commerce and multi-channel solutions to a range of well-known brands and retailers. With offices in the Midlands, Yorkshire and London where you work is flexible.
About the Role...
This is a brilliant role for an experienced e-commerce business development person with at least two years successfully selling technology and services. You’d be selling a wide range of solutions to fit all budgets ranging from an out of the box SaaS product to larger, tailor-made projects. Your new responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Educating, informing and presenting to directors of leading organisations.
• Being able to source, pitch and close deals from start to finish
• Lead generation; helping to identify and create qualified leads
• Understanding your prospects’ businesses and needs to create effective proposals
• Working through and growing your network of contacts and prospects
• Meeting and exceeding realistic sales targets.
• 2-3 yrs experience in new business sales targeting a broad range of brands including retailers
• Experience working in ecommerce or technology sales with a good understanding of e-business and multi-channel.
• Very capable of generating own leads and working your extensive network
• Are consultative in your approach
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to me Vicky at email@example.com or give me a call on 07703 189303